Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mothers Day

What to get this year? I'm running out of time! I would have sent some of my fresh roasted coffee beans (I need to write about that soon), but Mother has 1-upped me and bought a "real" coffee roaster, so that is out. I have a friend who works at a high-end beauty products store and says she can get me 50% off. But I can't remember what time she works, and if I go at the wrong time, I will doubtless get sold a bunch of stuff for regular price. And now I feel guilty for acting as though Mother does not deserve full price beauty products...

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with a gift! I'm sure she'd love anything:) I'm glad to see you've at least blogged again. Good luck in your gift search.

May 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home